Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Partagez | 

Introductions

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Allysse
Allysse

Introductions Empty
MessageSujet: Introductions   Introductions EmptyMar 5 Aoû - 20:31

The first week of school had gone and Elina was relieved to have survived it. The familiarity of the corridors had come back to her in an instant but the constant presence of the other students had been more difficult to bear after a summer of freedom and solitude. The week-end had finally come and most older students were heading to Hogsmead while the younger ones were exploring the unknown grounds of the castle. Elina had plans for neither option. She was heading to the potion classroom deep into the dungeon, one of her favourite place in the entire school. She loved how secluded it was, sheltered from the outside world by a distinctive lack of high windows and bright light.

As she approached the door she whispered the incantation to open it. It felt like honey rolling off her tongue. She had longed to say those words all week long but hadn't been able to find time for the room alone yet. The door creaked open and she walked in. She locked the door and rested against the strong wood for an instant with her eyes closed. She took a deep breath. The damp smell of the wall invaded her nostrils soon followed by an array of strange herbal and animal aromas emanating from the various flasks kept on the wooden shelves. She could hear a potion brewing at the far end of the room but didn't pay much attention to it. Professor Slughorn always had a potion on the go. Her bag slid from her shoulders as she relaxed and fell on the floor. She chuckled as she bent down to pick it up. It was heavy with books. She lifted it in her arms and walked to the nearest table, spreading her books all over the surface. She had spent the summer browsing her year five school books and preparing for the year to come. But it was the week-end now and the OWLs were still months away, she could get back to studying later. She grabbed the first novel within reach, opened it and soon she was lost in another world.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://besteglatisant.wordpress.com/
Runeaway
Runeaway
Admin

Introductions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyMar 6 Jan - 12:03

The week had been exhausting. No one in this stupid castle would have been able to understand how she felt. Alone, lost, betrayed, abandoned. Good Lord why had her father taken that decision?! Going to Hogwarts! She wasn’t a wizard, a witch or whatever. She was an Elemental! She didn’t need a stupid stick -sorry, a wand- to do magic. She could understand the reason her father had taken this decision but… it was tough. Very tough. Apart of the castle and its countless corridors and stairs she was feeling lost because of the people. It was another culture she had never learnt about, not really, and yes, she was very bad with a wand. She was feeling like a fish outside his bowl. Well this first week had been like hell.
And to complete the scene she was right now trying to escape Peeves. That bloody ghost! She didn’t really want to use her power but she felt she would. Professor Dumbledore wanted her to try using her wizardry but she had contained herself to much for not using her real magic, the Elemental one. Tired and irritated she turned round and tried to open the door. The door was locked. As she heard Peeves coming after her she gripped her hand in front of the lock and suddenly loosened it. A draught escaped her hand and unlocked the door. Quickly she jumped into the room, closed the door and sighed. She was safe. And alone. Well, actually not alone. Quite surprise to find someone in this room, Sienna apologized.

« Oh! I.. I’m sorry. I didn’t want to bother you. I.. ‘m going to find another room. Sorry. » She said again about to open the door.

Dernière édition par Runeaway le Mar 14 Avr - 11:48, édité 1 fois
https://rune-away.forumactif.org
Allysse
Allysse

Introductions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyMer 7 Jan - 11:43

Elina took her eyes off the book as she heard the door opening. Who would come here during the week-end? She knew Professor Slughorn was in Hogsmeads and no one would think of studying this early in the year for their end of year exams - apart from some Ravenclaws maybe but she had it on good authority that they preferred their common room or the library. The dungeon was not their domain.

She turn round to be faced with a girl she couldn't quite place. She seemed to be around her age but Elina couldn't remember her from previous year. Who was she and how had she managed to open the door?

How did you open the door? Elina blurted out before she could restrain herself. I'm sorry... She added quickly realising how rude she had been. It's just not many people know the spell for this room.

I will find you!!! Peeves shrieking voice echoed in the corridors.

Elina smiled. You can stay. I wouldn't wish Peeves on anyone. I'm Elina, she added extending her hand. She didn't know why but somehow she felt that this girl was not like the other students. For a start she couldn't place her and she was not in Hogsmead, the library or castle ground so she probably wasn't one of the students that usually harassed her. And she wasn't a Slytherin coming to annoy her according to her uniform. Are you new? She was hesitant but she couldn't think of any other reason for this strange arrival.

Dernière édition par Allysse le Sam 25 Juil - 15:22, édité 1 fois
Runeaway
Runeaway
Admin

Introductions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyMar 14 Avr - 18:08

Sadly she was right. The room wasn’t empty. A girl, - Sienna frowned trying to remember which colour (sorry I'm too British in the spelling Razz) to which house* (it works like that)-, a Hufflepuff apparently, was there reading a book. Who the hell would like to read a book locked in a dungeon? Was she a prisoner? You’re stupid Sienna sometimes, too much imagination a little voice said in her mind. Of course she wasn’t a prisoner! What an idea!!!
Almost immediately she has apologized the girl asked her how she did open the door. Oosh! Brutal! Surprised Sienna first opened her mouth then closed it. She hesitated between answering the question or being as rude as the girl, who ('who' is spot on for a person Smile 'which' really is for objects and things only) realizing her rudeness apologized too.

Sienna shrugged and made a step into the room.
« That’s okay. » She was feeling alone lonely enough to take the liberty of arguing with another student. Slowly she sighed, while screaming like a loony, Peeves passed in their corridor. I will find you!!! Sienna closed her eyes to clam (pretty sure you wanted to type 'calm' Razz) herself. Hopefully Thankfully the girl seemed to understand the situation and welcomed Sienna to stay. A bit relieved she stepped in (she need to step somewhere).
« Thank you very much. This… poltergeist is a nightmare! »

Gently she came to sit near Elina but probably because she came from a war zone and was completely lost in that new culture she was a bit suspicious and so sat not didn't sit too close.

« Nice to meet you. I’m Sienna Blackriver. And… yes… » She smiled. Oh well!!! Her entrance had been ignored by someone? « I am that new-no-witchy-girl-coming-from-that-distant-country where there is a Dark Lord situation… » Yeah! Good résumé… She remembered her entrance at the Sorting Ceremony. She has arrived hours before the Hogwarts Express bring brought the students… She remembered how she felt had felt waiting in that huge castle alone… And how Professor Dumbledore introduced had introduced her that night. « Owing to troubles in her home a new student is joining us for this year. I ask you to show her all the courtesy and sympathy we use everyday to each other in any circumstances. And please, Gryffindor don’t be too joyful winning a new member in your house. » And after that the diner has had arrived. Till this day Sienna tried had tried to escape the questions. Of course she had to explain to her house why and how she was here and for that she would ever thank Lily Evans for being so nice and protective with her. Anyway, right now in front of Elina, Sienna was quite surprised the girl didn’t know who she was… So it is was (you started with the past tense so it's off finishing with the present tense) silently she waited for questions…

* or maybe best to say « which color represented which house »
** I wanted to say « which one » but for a person is who right? Not very sure about how these two sentences link…
https://rune-away.forumactif.org
Allysse
Allysse

Introductions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptySam 25 Juil - 15:36

Elina's eyes saddened as she heard the other girl's response. She vaguely remembered her from the sorting ceremony but she had paid little attention to Dumbledore words, too caught up in counting down the minutes until she could retire to her dormitory. Since then, it had been difficult not to overhear the whispers but she had done her best to avoid them. So it was a surprise to come face to face with the new student.

I'm sorry... she said. My fellow students can be quite... she hesitated on the words to use. She didn't want to be the one making accusations now. Well, quite brutish. There, it was said and it wasn't so bad.

How are you adjusting? It must be quite hard coming in the fifth year. Elina smiled. It was the first time in a week that such a gesture had been directed to a person, and it felt nice. I've been here five years and I still find it tricky at times. She admitted. In an instant, she regretted her last words. She hadn't meant to say this much, especially to a stranger. But it was too late to take the words back. She blushed and lowered her head, her bookmark suddenly very important.

Contenu sponsorisé

Introductions Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Introductions   Introductions Empty

Introductions

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1